Would you like to learn how to make beautiful, natural soap the old-fashioned way? There are so many different methods and recipes that sometimes it is hard to know where to start.
After some research about the chemicals used in commercial soaps I started making my own soap about three years ago and it is has become an addictive hobby that I enjoy sharing with others. These hand-made soaps are a luxurious treat for yourself and they make great gifts for family and friends.
All you need to bring is your imagination! This class is designed to supply you with everything else you need to get started, including:
- proven recipes for several types and methods of soap making
- step-by-step instructions for making several kinds of soap
- hands-on experience actually making soap
- a list of supplies and hints about how/where to get them cheaply
- 4 bars of different kinds of soap to take home and sample
- a journal for to take notes and keep track of all your future soap making projects
I am flexible on the dates and times and will try to work around your schedule. Discounts are available for multiple participants.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers